KPMC has been serving the neighbourhood for over 133 years. We have been evolving to meet the needs and changes in the local population, and our worship is sometimes traditional, but at other times modern, vibrant and youthful. We celebrate the joy of our Saviour’s birth with a candlelight service in December, and bear witness to His passion, death and resurrection in the Spring.
Our congregation is spiritually strong and very supportive toward each other. Everyone receives a warm welcome at Kingsley Park, whether they are a new worshipper or an occasional visitor. Why not join us for worship one Sunday or drop into one of our midweek activities.
There are family friendly services on Sundays at 10.45 am with Junior Church for the children and young people
Midweek activities include:
- A monthly worship and fellowship group on the 2nd Tuesdayof each month
- Mums and Tots meet on Tuesdays in term time from 1.30 to 3.00 pm.
- Girls Brigade and Boys Brigade.
- "Messy Church", for families - second Thursday of each month, 15.30-17.30
- A coffee morning on Saturdays from 10.00 to 12.00 noon.
For more information on times, or activities for specific dates please phone 07913 057997
Kingsley Park Methodist Church
Kingsley Park Terrace,